BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Really? I was just talking to one of the Reps two weeks ago about possibly advertising Megastrike and that was one of the things I commented on, the Dicks Coupon.

One thing that is awesome though that is off Topic. If my inside sources are correct, the smallie on the cover is from Lake Audrey. Gives us all something to look forward too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
541 Posts
One thing that is awesome though that is off Topic. If my inside sources are correct, the smallie on the cover is from Lake Audrey. Gives us all something to look forward too :thumbsup:
I heard the same thing :thumbsup:[/quote]
If you look inside of the mag you will see in the article about the lake other other pics of nice smallies. you can view the mag online

·
Registered
377 Posts
On page 6 of that Digest there's a photo credit that says "Cover Photo: Smallmouth bass from Lake Audrey. (Sean Cochran)" . So I guess your inside source is correct.:)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
nice, I guess it is confirmed LOL. I didn't even open the mag up when I was talking w/ the rep up at raritan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.