1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
270 Posts
If you go back three decades.. and if it is possible to make a chart for that period of time for the money spent regulating the sports fishing .. I am guessing it looks like most the money collected goes more to agencies like these newbie homeland security snakes (thieves) than back into developing and promoting fisheries from where they collect and regulate. DOJ are thieves..doing it in the stock market too with our 401k rollover and life savings plans.:mad:

·
Registered
62,417 Posts
We lost May?

Will we get Sea Bass in May?

What is it legal to fish for in May? (Normall a great fishing month imo) :huh:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Theses regulations suck!

to say the least. cant even tell when the hell you can or cant keep em!!! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: idiots

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Havent had may or june for awhile now...spawning season and i'm good with that.....catch some nice fish in the Bay in May and June while Striper fishing....i have no problem Releasing those fish....but to chop up the season like that.....open,closed,open,closed,open again....and increase size + reduce bag limits ? :huh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.