BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents

This is my first ever attempt at a video. I know it's late, but this is a 2013 review of fishing on my boat, a bit of surfing for those that share both loves, and some shots of my beautiful island of Brigantine.

This was geared toward my family and buds, so if it's a bit cheesy i apologize. We're a bunch of silly kids really that never grew up.

here is a link.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUUQxHIYOok

Regards
Chot55 (Chris)
32 Proline Express "REAPER"….FOR SALE !!!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
that was a well done video!! enjoyed it beginning to end....life is a blast and you guys obviously know that, thanx for sharing

·
Banned
3,874 Posts
Great Vid:thumbsup: Love the music, perfect genre for offshore fishing videos, almost makes it feel like its a different world...which it is:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Everglades.....The big mako never went airborne. The first one that I have of my dad and I went airborne several times. I fought another one as my dad fought him. That was in October when we went 2 for 2 on fall makos.....fighting both at the same time!! That day we didn't have our first real bite until almost 2 pm.
Thanks for the kind words guys

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Great job for your first video!! Good choice of music, pics and video clips. :thumbsup:
Some very nice surfing moves, is that you on the board?
Keep them coming and good luck this year.

Also your boat is a very nice fishing rig.

Gaffmaster
Montgomery County Anglers

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Gaffmaster.

That's me surfing. the waves are small, but it's tough to find someone to video when the surf gets real good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts