BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 20ft Center Console for Sale....Reduced from $7500 to $6500 firm.

The Specs:

-1986 Aquasport Center console 20ft
-1986 140hp Johnson..Powerhead professionally rebuilt in 1994. Lower Unit and power trim rebuilt 2000..Run exc and gets 2.5 to 3mpg.
Stainless prop. New starter this year.
-Dual high cranking batteries
-New aluminum tank in 2000.
-LMS350A Depthfinder/DGPS combo unit
-ICOM Radio new in 2001 w/8ft antennae
-Floor repainted with teflon based paint for easy cleaning.
-New steering cable in 2000.
-Custom dual axel aluminum trailer w/drive on bunks. All stainless hardware and stainless surge disc brakes on both axels. New in 1999.
-All coast guard safety equipment.
-Top speed 40mph by GPS
-solid boat that was never left in water. Always trailered.

***I can email you my add and picture! Excelent for the bay or nearshore fishing.

[ 04-15-2004, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Jackman ]

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Big Bump.....I'm in the process of making the admiral permanent...if you get my drift....Is anyone out there looking for a good solid boat for the bay and offshore within reason...(Had it routinely out 20nm plus) I have total faith in this boat and its ready for the upcoming season. Let me know if you're interested. I'll sea trial those who make serious offers..

my work email is:

[email protected]

my home email is [email protected]

if you want pictures...

The boat is in Lancaster, PA at this point...later it may be in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Jackman, Send me some pics please.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I forwarded a picture and the original add in word2000 format. (It had the original asking price so ignore that.) If anyone else wants to see her email me or post here.

Thanks,

Jack

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Folks....

This boat and trailer need absolutely nothing for a great season of fishing! Give me a call at 717-575-5195 if you want to talk!

Jack

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah guys...its still for sale, to answer some of your inquiries of this past week. Guess its time for a bump up since boat buying season will soon be in full swing!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay guys....I have to find this boat a new home. I'm going to be moving into University City (Near Philly) with the Admiral...no place to park the boat there. Bring me offers close to my firm value of $6500 and the boat is yours. I will throw in a trip on the water, beer, food and bait if your offer is $6500.

[ 02-18-2004, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: Jackman ]

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cmon guys....a great boat, fair price and first trip out with all da trimmings. What more could you want for prime Del Bay spring striper fishing with a full summer of fishing to follow!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Twp appointments from the last bump! Anyone for the weekend....Its supposed to be nice....just like the price!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts