BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a bigger boat that is the only reason I am selling. I am selling my 21 Mako in excellent condition. T-TOP, outriggers, rocket launcher, hydraulic steering, 86 gal tank, daul batteries, electronics, roller trailer. The boat is in excellent condition! The motor has only 110 hours on it and has a 4 year warranty left on it that will be transfered to the new owner. Everything is in Excellent condition! A great, economical boat you wont be disappointed! Pictures will follow. A great buy at 21,000.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i would like to see the boat and trailer maybe on monday if its ok with you /you dont have to be present it doesnt matter to me thanks

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dorset, The boat is in Tuckerton and in the water. I can arrange for you to see and test drive if you like. Either my father or I will be present. The trailer is in Columbus NJ, where my parents live. The trailer is only two years old. An EZ loader roller trailer also excellent condition. You are welcome to see them both of course. You may call me at 609-610-1608 to schedule a time.

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am sorry my name is Don.

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guys if you go to momentoffame.com and view the images you can see high quality, detailed pics of the boat. I am not so good at posting pics just yet!

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks MakeMeNuts! The boat rides like a dream! The trim tabs are key for that boat! I am only selling cause I bought a 23 Regultor! It will be sad to she her go. She's been great!

·
Registered
6,862 Posts

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Bear,

You said the boat is in Tuckerton but that looks lile Tommy's travel lift in the background. She is in beautiful condition..too bad the weather could not be worse down here..

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CGmiller. Thanks. You are correct! I guess I should say Mystic Islands. That's Toms' Travel lift alright! My home away from home!

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Nice boat to bad I bought earlyer in the season.
TTT

·
Registered
48 Posts
Bear,
I'm interested in the boat. The hull looks to be older but in great condition. What year is it? Is the original fuel tank in place? Have you done any fiberglass work to the transom or other?
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Bear,

I live across the street from Jody and Bill. Bill is interested in your transom work. He has a 25CC and takes a lot of water over the low transom. We have almost filled the boat a few times backing down after fish..I have a 17CC with the low transom and when fishing outside on certain days, it requires constant bailing to keep the water off the cockpit floor.....you did a beautiful job on yours.

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Chris, it's not hard thing to do. Takes some time but not hard.Ply wood dowels and fiberglass is all it takes. It 100% better when it is done. My Father did the finishing work. He can explain it better than I. Bill and Jody can introduce you to him, he's super willing to explain and one hell of a guy.

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bay Stalker, Thank you much!

Moose, Thanks I have taken great pride in that boat. The hull is 78, it was garage kept and unused for many years. The only transome work done was the closing off on each side of the motor. This keeps the feet dry and water OUT of the boat. Then re gelcoated to blend it all together. The deck has been re awlgripped. The tank is brand new and is 86 gallons. The console was re gelcoated also. Everthing is in great condition! There is absolutely no rot or "sotspots" on this boat. I have measured the boat with a moisture meter. I consistently fish the boat 50 or so miles from the beach so i made real sure it was sea worthy! Brand new color fishfinder, chartplotter, VHF. I am no salesman but it is ready.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bear

Sweet ride. Teak looks incredible. Saw it on Classicmako.com also. Have a 17 (as you probably could guess). If I was moving up, that would be it. Good luck.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Originally posted by bear 13:
Bay Stalker, Thank you much!

Moose, Thanks I have taken great pride in that boat. The hull is 78, it was garage kept and unused for many years. The only transome work done was the closing off on each side of the motor. This keeps the feet dry and water OUT of the boat. Then re gelcoated to blend it all together. The deck has been re awlgripped. The tank is brand new and is 86 gallons. The console was re gelcoated also. Everthing is in great condition! There is absolutely no rot or "sotspots" on this boat. I have measured the boat with a moisture meter. I consistently fish the boat 50 or so miles from the beach so i made real sure it was sea worthy! Brand new color fishfinder, chartplotter, VHF. I am no salesman but it is ready.
anytime

1 - 20 of 37 Posts