BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
21' MAKO 2003 YAM200HPDI/'03 Loadrite trailer W/PICS!!!

SOLD SOLD SOLD

180 Hrs on motor/controls
Motor warranty till 3/25/09
'03 Load Rite trailer
New 86 gal fuel tank (3 baffle)
New wiring throughout (incl batt's)
New lights
Heavy duty TTop w/rocket launcher/outriggers
Leaning post w/rocket launcher
New-Icom 402 vhf
New-cd/stereo and speakers
Furuno FFinder
Garmin GPS
Sea Surf temp guage
Trim tabs

Refinished all wood last year, boat is trully "turn key" absolutely NO WET SPOTS. If you are looking for a great boat to fish the bay or ocean and dont want to break the bank here it is!!!
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Call my cell or email-Gary Bowman 6106364574/[email protected]

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hull is a '78 solid as a rock. This is bear 13's old boat, some may remember it. If you are looking for this type rig-look no further.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Boat looks beautiful. Love the wood trim. One year from now that is exactly the boat I will want. Unfortunately, a move is coming and I will need all my resources to make it happen. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CG

Your right, thx.

This boat had the transom raised to eliminate wake/wave water from coming over the trans. These models tyoically have low transoms and if you and a few buddies are near the stern, you can get wet feet. The deck is self bailing but bears pop did a great job fixing the problem for sure.

Can someone help me post pics????

thx

·
Registered
17 Posts
21 Mako

I am interested in downsizing to this size boat, I have a 1997 25 ft wellcraft coastal now . Would you consider some type of trade of do you know of anyone how might want my boat. I cant afford to own two at one time.

Jim My cell is (609) 658-2851

1 - 20 of 44 Posts