Full enclosure
GPS, depth sounder, AM/FM, VHF
Flo-scan
Full custom winter cover (Fisher)
Located near Ocean City
Needs nothing.
No trailer.
$9,800.00
I will have a link to a web page on my website with all minute details shortly (what exactly it has on it, what's been done, etc).
Great boat, just don't use it enough anymore.

[ 06-05-2005, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: Ramblin ]

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by billnicole:
The picture shows the boat with an Evinrude but the ad says Yamaha. What is on the boat?
As you can see I marked the pict "2000 photo" That was two motors ago. It has a '93 Yam 250 w/rebuilt powerhead. Runs super, it is the right power for it.
Right Brian, she has won that tourney!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Current photo under cover!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TTT!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just ordered a Garmin 198c for the Ramblin Rose. So I will include the Garmin 185 I had on it with all the new stuff (antenna, transducer, wiring) that comes with the 198c (same) on the Grady.
The unit is the same as a 188c except its B&W screen. Works super, has our area and a SE FL chip.

The Garmin® GPSMAP 185 Sounder offers unique functionality to the fishing enthusiast who wants it all. It boasts a generous display, a small footprint for space-challenged installations, powerful 12 parallel channel GPS performance, detailed digital chartplotting, and a 200 KHz sounder/fishfinder.

As for the Sounder, single-frequency operation lets you keep an eye on both deep and shallow water, a variable zoom window shows details at the touch of a button, and an exclusive underwater waypoint capability allows you to store the position and depth of objects below the water's surface.

Garmin's reputation as a navigation leader is evidenced in the GPSMAP 185 Sounder. Accurate 12 parallel channel GPS position information is displayed on a big built-in basemap, and Garmin micro G-chart cartridges give you even greater map details for inland or offshore operations.

Despite all the capabilities of the GPSMAP 185 Sounder, it remains easy to use. Uncluttered and intuitive, it has the distinct look and feel of a winner.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TTT

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by phillyfishing:
WOW WOULD BE A GREAT STARTER BOAT FOR EM WOULDN'T IT.... IS THE PRICE NEG OR NO
You know the old sayin' "Money talks, BS walks"
Yes it is negotiable.

Would take $8,000. I've watched 3 go on ebay over the winter for that.

Please know, I am not in dire straits to sell it, it is winterized, covered in a storage facility. It will take an effort (as in $) to get it out of storage and in the water. There will be no sea trials without a deposit (refundable) first. I have too much experience with people no-showing when I sell stuff. sorry.

The 185 Garmin which I am including WILL NOT come with a transducer, and won't be replaced until my new one comes in (allegedly the end of May).

Whomever buys it gets a great boat.

[ 05-16-2005, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Ramblin ]

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alright, enough F'n around guys, somebody come buy this thing.
You're holdin me up from buying another toy!

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
nice boat at a good price

1 - 20 of 22 Posts