BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend is sellin a 23' stieger craft chesapeake model with a 225 suszuki in excellent shape with some electronics in the water in west wildwood.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Can you post them John? Joe is looking for a pilot house. He fished with Val and I when we chatered with you and Morty. Thanks, Bry

[ 02-06-2004, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: finaddict5 ]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, it sure is a nice little boat Capt. John.Thanks for the lead that put me onto the boat. If you ever want to come up to the Raitan Bay area for a busmans holiday let me know. You have a personal open invitation to sail on POP-POPS-TOY4 on me. Do you do drum trips? If you do, I would like to book a group on your boat. Thanks again for hooking me up with Chuck. Talk to you soon John.

Capt. Larry ;)

[ 02-10-2004, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: Capt. Larry Rhodes ]

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Capt. Larry Rhodes:
Yes, it sure is a nice little boat Capt. John.Thanks for the lead that put me onto the boat. If you ever want to come up to the Raitan Bay area for a busmans holiday let me know. You have a personal open invitation to sail on POP-POPS-TOY4 on me. Do you do drum trips? If you do, I would like to book a group on your boat. Thanks again for hooking me up with Chuck. Talk to you soon John.

Capt. Larry ;)
I start drum fishin late march beginning of april. Thanks for the invite also. :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts