BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thks guys, great boat that unfortunately I won't be able to use much for the next few years.

My loss is some new owners gain, about the best built boat in its class.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
FH,
im really sorry to hear that your having to sell "Let r Rip"
Guy's this is a great rig ,I fished it many ,many,times with the previous owner captain bill hallman ..
This boat was alway meticulace spotless,flawless,great ride,very fuel efficiant.
I cant say enough good things about it,But i will say this ! If you are looking for a high end quality boat,you need to take a look and a ride on this boat....SUPER SWEET RIG !!!!!! Vinny

·
Registered
12,879 Posts
FH
Would luv to take a ride and or a fish trip on your rig sometime if you dont sell it in near future

·
Registered
114 Posts
Fluke Hunter,
What did you do with the pictures I took of your buddy? The one who was letting her rip over the side of the gunnel for over an hour at the CM reef last year.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh, with your help those photos have made the rounds to everyone who knows him! :D

Thanks again for posting them, thanks to you my buddy is on the patch, takes dramimine, applies motioneaze, wears wristbands and chews on ginger root for every fishing trip! :D :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
to the top for you

here is some pictures for you all

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
That is still funny!!! That's me on the bow with the EAGLES hat.....Fluke Hunter in the back and our man Chick getting a close look at the water :D :D :D

[ 06-20-2006, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: BLUECLAW ]

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Awww Moffa, now you're gonna make me cry thinking about the great memories on this boat! ;)

For any prospective buyers, don't worry, as you can see the afflicted guy leaned well overboard, nothing hit the boat deck but fish! :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts