BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1977 Hull with a newer Ford 351 235hp engine. Holds 120 gallons and has a small cuddy for storage and a porta potty.. Boat is very solid and built to last forever. They don't make them like this anymore. Will sell to a barner for $5000 firm. I'll give it about a week then stick it on ebay. I am looking to downsize to a 17-20' so trades possible.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hey Bayrat,
Do you have any pics of inside,is there a live well or fish box.Is engine flush with deck.Very interested.
Mark Sr

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mark, I'll take some more pics in the next few days. I just dewinterized it (started right up and sounded great!) but I still have to get all my stuff out of it. There are two bait wells in the back that are about 20gals each (I used them as fish boxes/coolers), and two front bench seats with livewells (about 80gals each) underneath. I never used them as livewells, only storage, so there are no pumps. Shouldn't be a big deal to hook them up though. The engine is raised with a cover, which makes a good solid casting platform. Tons of room to fish for a 24. Give me a call @ 856-979-4026 and come take a look. It goes in the "Fisherman" mag classifieds next week for $8k, and on ebay soon if a barner doesn't want it. I expect a lot more on ebay than I am offering it here for.

I'll add that I bottom painted it last year, and repainted the deck with non-slip interlux. I also replaced the steering cable. I already got an offer for $4500 for the hull and trailer, with me keeping the drivetrain (he wanted to put a brand new volvo setup in it). I have no use for the dt though, and it has plenty of years left in it. Gets about 2mpg and is verrrry quiet! Never left me stranded and I hate to sell it. I just need something smaller because I usually go out by myself, and my 4cyl truck can't tow it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
BayRat,

Your boat caught my eye last week when I was getting some Mexican food. I also have an Aquasport and boat in the Chestnut Neck area.

The boat looks great, I have never seen an Aquasport set up the same way.

You may want to post it on www.classicaquasport.com.

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mark, until I get the pics for you, this will give you an idea of the layout. I think this is a late 60's-early 70's model.

[ 05-04-2005, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: BayRat ]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts