BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale 24 grady white offshore 1989 200johnson with 3 year old power head runs great. gps,radar,13ft outriggers,livewell,fresh water tank and pump,auto-pilot,everything in good shape on this boat asking 16,000.00 will try and put pictures up at a later date

[ 03-07-2006, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: bubble ]

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am not the most computer savy person but i'll get the pictures as soon as possible. phillyfishing there are two tanks one is 95 gallon and the other is 45 or 50 miles per gallon i dont know but if i go to the old grounds from cape may and make a bunch of drifts 8 hrs fishing at last years gas prices it would cost about 80 bucks. the farthest i took the boat was the east lumps trolling for tuna got one b/f

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
black cloud it does not have a trailer

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have a buddy of mine who has the pictures on his computer and he said he would get them on for me

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have to get the pictures from a freind of mine who just went into the hospital i'll get them asap

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bmp

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bracket

·
Registered
248 Posts
Bubble, If you e-mail me with a phone number (or if you want mine) maybe I can take a ride up to look at at. I'm in Wilmington. ***RuGears @ comcast.net***
Thanks

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
there is another grady on this page put up by capt lew it is a grady 228 this boats pictures are identicle to mine except for outriggers the johnson engine extra gas tank and two feet longer you can look at them until i get my own pictures up

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bmp

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bmp

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jnco i'll try to get them to you this weekend but like i said the pictures of that other grady is right on the money of mine

1 - 20 of 29 Posts