BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1987 with 2001 rebuilt Mercruiser 260 (375 Hrs.), full fresh water cooling system, Haylon fire suppression in bilge, 135 gallon fuel, fresh water tank, hardtop, rocket launcher, deck lights, shore power, V bunk, sink, fridge, porta potti, built in fish boxes, live well, plenty of storage for gear, tackle, and rods, electronics cabinet, I-Com VHF, Garmin GPS, Luran(needs battery), Furuno color sounder, and Si-Tex Radar.

It is a full floatation hull supposed to be unsinkable(never tried it)
I just pulled the boat for winter at Bayway Marina in Goshen NJ if interested I can E-mail pictures.
It is a good solid boat that will shine up nice at spring cleaning and run great.

$12,000.00 O.B.O.

[ 01-18-2005, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: wihin iwuz fishin ]

·
Registered
189 Posts
Pics???

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Pics please....

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Originally posted by wihin iwuz fishin:
biggstrip and bassvamp I e-mailed the pics
Thanks I'll be in touch...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
new boat is on it's way if anyone is interested make offer. The out drive will have new water pump and seals, the engine will have a tune up, and oil changed.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I may be interested,Have you ever tried tuna fishing in it? if so what kind of mileage you figure you get? Thanks,

[ 02-13-2005, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: striperaholic ]

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
striper, I have never fished off shore with her,mostly drum, and striper.
I dock at Bree Zee Lee marina in Cape May There is a guy who has the same boat and he goes off shore for tuna with out taking extra fuel. I will send more pics to your e-mail

1 - 20 of 29 Posts