BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1984 25' gradywhite sailfish, twin 1996 175 hp johnson motors, both run great.factry hardtop /new enclosure, radar, color gps, koden color bottom machine, hummingbird temp, speed, volt meter. vhf , 18' lee outriggers. s/w wash , lenco trim tabs. all the bells and whistles. fantastic boat for bay or other.
David 856 207-6742.for more info

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
This is a nice rig !!! at 18k it shouldnt last long !!! If your lookin for a boat,Take a look at this one fellows ..............

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks vinny, i appreciate your honesty, i do believe im selling someone a nicr cared for boat. you know this boat only needs guys on it to fish, thanks

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Dave,

Do you have any performance numbers for your rig such as cruising speed, fuel burn, range. Have you had any issues with the fuel tanks? Some guys with the older boats (not only Grady) have had to replace tanks.

Thanks,

Chris Miller
Mystic Islands, NJ

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
This is nuts !!!this boat is still around????
WTF !!!I gotta tell ya,We have fished with along side David and this Grady more than a few times,in the bay and out to the 30 line for tuna...David and this grady are fish catchin machine,One day stands out in my mind when we,were out and david was fishing in the same area of the 30 line,scored and then went on out to the canyons from there and scored again,so i really dont think there's issues with the boats capabilities!!!!Vinny

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Vinny, thanks for the kind words, im really not sweating the sale, im sure as soon as the boat is wet and striped guys are bitting people will get the itch...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts