BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
25 proline twin 150 merc optimax been stored since repower engines less than 20 hrs boat is rigged need to sell

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
price,specs,pics please

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not sure how to put pics up yet-just got a computer so bear with me.the engines are '00 merc optimax 150's the boat is rigged with full electronics including autopilot it is stored in south jersey.the boat was in storage in fla keys. it is dirty from sitting however the power and bracket along with all guages and controls including steering has been replaced. all top quality stuff!! price is very firm at 25,000 the boat was brought to my shop to be sold

·
Registered
70 Posts
Jim,

You signed up nice to see. The MAKO ran great this summer. Thanx for your help.

This is a nice boat I was looking at it as you worked on my boat.

Bill

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Bryan,Buy and Sell,looking for the two motor Deal,how many hours on the boat and motors,

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this boat has foruno radar icom vhf lowerance 350a robertson autopilot hard top wash down 5 battery electrical system it is the big 25 proline with the bracket the year of the boat is 89 engine year is '00 150 merc optimax counter rotation s/steel props it isnt bad it needs to be cleaned-up pictures will follow-as soon as i figure out how to do it if you're a serious about seeing this drop me an email and i will tell you where it can be seen it really is worth the trip!! bill tallman how are you? you have seen this i really need to sell it for the customer!! tired of looking at it !! glad to hear the mako is running and looking good call me!! i will be heading to marathon on tuesday

1 - 10 of 10 Posts