BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
25 proline twin 150 merc optimax engines...low hrs rigged with full electronics including auto pilot hull is 1989 engines are 00's needs to be cleaned up...
asking $18,000 drop me a line if you would like to see more pics.....

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
still have it....i will make someone a great deal on this rig...it has 150 opti max engines ,full electronics

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no trailer...lowrance 350a gps/fish finder furuno radar furuno vhf roberts auto pilot need an email address to send pics to boat is located at my shop.....
getting ready to head out the door....

·
Registered
969 Posts
you can send the pics to [email protected] also i have a problem with my radar it is a furuno the roof unit is not spinning it was working when i purched the boat towed it down the shore and went to use no signal thanks the dog

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey bennett h...the dog is priceless-what would i do without jawz ????

hey kevin...i'll remember that when i write the invoice for the electrical work-lol !!

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by WHITE DOG:
you can send the pics to [email protected] also i have a problem with my radar it is a furuno the roof unit is not spinning it was working when i purched the boat towed it down the shore and went to use no signal thanks the dog
i sent you additional pics of that rig....

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
still for sale........

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by tautoger:
can you send me additional pics...
i sent you the pics...thanks for the response....

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
here's the deal....make me a reasonable offer and this rig is your's...it's really not a bad boat-i can't believe no one's interested ???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts