BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy moved to Louisiana and left his boat here. He asked if I would sell it for him.

1994 Crownline 25CR
7.4L Mercruier. Bravo II outdrive
Only 240 Hours on the motor.

Boat has:
A/C(Paid $1300)
GPS(Paid $500)
Fridge, Stove, Sink, Microwave, CD Player
Head W/ Shower
Sleeps 4
Has Full Camper Canvas that covers the entire back.
Fresh coat of bottom paint.

Trailer is a 04' Venture. Brakes on both axles. Brand New condition

This is a great boat. Perfect for a get-a-way, day trips, and sleeps 4 very comfortably. Lots of storege space. The motor is barely broken in with only 240hrs. Runs great, and is ready for the water.

Call me with any questions you have or to see the boat. 609-617-1009. The boat is located at Bre-zee-lee Marina, in Cape May.

We put her in last weekend, and boy was it a fun boat to drive. We got 40mph out of her in ok ocean conditions. Everything works on this boat, and is well worth $16,500. I would be happy to put her in for anyone who is interested.

Price: $16,500

Here are a few pictures from this past weekend:

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by BT3100:
Looks like a sweet ride, I like how you took it out and left the for sale sign on it ;) You can see it in the second pic.
Good Luck with the sale.
Someone is gonna love it.
Joe
Thanks Joe. Oh and the sign, gotta let the people know lol ;)

·
Banned
618 Posts
Phil, We got in some drum fishing , check out Drum Drum and more Drum on Del bay maybe 2nd page , I might have to put the Mako back up for sale , I think the deal fell apart ,no hard feelings or anything just could not make it happen. back to the top for a good guy!

[ 06-20-2006, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: straycat ]

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think I saw the mako at bzl. Too bad about the deal not working out. Good luck with everything Ray! Thanks for the bump!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts