BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1989 26' BlackWatch with t/200 Evinrude Ocean Runners, less than 300 hrs, New Hard-Top w/rocket launchers, The following items are all new-S.S. rub-rail,F/L Yellow Awlgrip on hull, Snow White Awlgrip on topsides and windshield frames, all new glass and weather-stripping in windshield,tackle center w/drinkbox-sink and 4 drawer tackle storage, all new plumbing with double S.S. hose clamps, new pumps(all), new shore power -30amp,new fridge, new cushions on bunks,all new hinges latches and hardware, Micron bottom paint, 240 gal. fuel, glassed-in helm for flush mounted electronics, and much-much more. She is very fast and has a superb ride(Ray Hunt Hull).There are 10-26' B/W's on YachtWorld from 37K-59K. This is the nicest..by far. This boat must be sold !! Bring offers-$37,500.00. call 609-463-1334 anytime for more info and location. She is ready to go. :cool:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I have seen that boat sitting in that boat yard, it is a sweet looking thing.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I can't believe this rig is still here!!! Saw it last night, just got detailed. It would be tough to find a cleaner 26' for that price. Makes me want to sell my 28.

·
Registered
12,843 Posts
Cant make it today
Will it be in the water tomorrow ? Up at Holtz's

email me or post it here-I'm fin advisors brother

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Spooled...Sory so late. She will be in till Mon. Morn. Ran Her yesterday, WOW, this is a great boat and she flies.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts