BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Those Regulators are built like tanks! Not another production boat that holds a candle to them in the 23-26ft class. I am proud to own one. They can handle a lot more than most are willing to throw at them.

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
A complete joke about the new models only being avilable in the forward seating.. Just a joke amongst friends is all...

However, unjokable is the fact that Regs seem unsinkable as well...:thumbsup: I would guess most CC's are simply due to the fact fiberglass floats as I know it..

Hmmmmm and however, wonder if a sportfish ever drifted upside down for three years on journey that prolly equals crossing the world... :razz: Can the SF vs CC arguement be at it's end right here and now... LMAO... (kidding here too of course....) :D

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
The article is great....both guys happen to fall off and happen to have a PFD. This has insurance fraud written all over it. Speaks a lot about Regs for sure though.
Guys were fishing a large rip behind the island. If you have ever fished these rips you would wear a PFD also. You are fishing 5 yards from major whitewater.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
After they fell out nobody went to find the boat? If it were me I would be out there in a buddys boat trying to find it. Seems suspicious
Cross my mind as well.

You would think the CG or Seatow would have had her in tow by days end.My gosh if they got pitched 1/2 mile from land I’m sure the boat could be seen for many hours from shore.:huh:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
After they fell out nobody went to find the boat? If it were me I would be out there in a buddys boat trying to find it. Seems suspicious
The article said the boat flipped in the rip and was mostly submerged. It also said it was to rough later that afternoon for the coast guard to retrieve it and the boat could not be located the following day. Currents rip in that area- 2 feet of water and two yards later it is 100 feet.

Brand new boat that season and the owner bought the same boat(I was told) so I am not sure about insurance fraud.

·
Registered
896 Posts
The article said the boat flipped in the rip and was mostly submerged. It also said it was to rough later that afternoon for the coast guard to retrieve it and the boat could not be located the following day. Currents rip in that area- 2 feet of water and two yards later it is 100 feet.

Brand new boat that season and the owner bought the same boat(I was told) so I am not sure about insurance fraud.
Was that an old article when it happened? I did not read that boat flipped the one I read said they fell out of boat.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.