BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fathers friend has asked me to try and sell his 26' 1981 Sea Ray Sundancer. The boat is in nice shape for an 81. The vinyl and interior are all in nice shape the floors are soild as is the rest of the boat structurally. The motor is I believe a 260 mercruiser single engine. The motor was installed new about 5 years ago. It has various new parts and was maintained by a mechanic this year. Last weekend he had a problem where when he went to shift into gear and the motor would stall. I think someone with knowledge of i/o 's would have no problem with this boat. This is his first boat. He purchased it from his brother in law and its a little too much for him to handle by himself and wants something newer and trailerable. The boat is currently in the water in Ottens Harbor, Wildwood. He's asking for $5000 for a quick sale.

$2500 b/o

[ 11-27-2005, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Mulv80 ]

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
He really wants to sell this boat before he has to store it for the winter. Is anyone interested in making an offer or seeing the boat.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He wants the boat gone before winter. For the money he is asking someone could pull the motor and outdrive and still be ahead of the game.

$2500

1 - 6 of 6 Posts