BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3/11...ohh what a day on the river....3 nice healthy looking stripers :D ...16'' 24'' and one around 28'' ..also 4 channel cats...all on bloodworms again. heres a few pics from today

[/IMG]

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just Calm Down, I'm fairly new to striper fishing and I've been asking myself the same question. I've been consistantly hitting my spot everyday for the past week or so and just in the last 2 days we went from no stripers at all to a pretty consistant pick of them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
What does a dozen blood worms go for this year??

robnj88 said:
im just using fishfinders with a 3oz pyramid sinker and size 7 circle hooks on 20 lb test

im not exactly sure where that is, im fishing an area in gloucester county

·
Registered
493 Posts
Looks like some of the early scout fish starting to arrive. That's good news.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Actually right on time . Logs for the last 15 years having them starting to feed right about now with the water temps what it is . Should be able to get one in the mid to upper 30's (inches) week coming up . Good luck all .

·
Registered
53 Posts
i have a realative in maine who can get an entire flat of blood worms for $50 and was thing about trying to keep them and any that die experment with freezing them and see how that works. has anyone ever tried freezing them before?

·
Registered
24 Posts
$7.99 at Eastern Marine in De

Going out tomorrow...got my De Boat Lisence...Anybody know when Chester floating dock is going in this year? Ridley situation is pityful...if you don't have a season pass you are at their mercy when it comes to getting out on the water...we can't put in till 10:am tomorrow 'cause thas when they open!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts