BASS BARN banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First trip of 08'

Finished up the little boat saturday afternoon and threw her in sunday morning. Went out for alittle bit about a hour and a half with the down going tide. Hit a few spots that produced in the past this time of year but came up short. We threw storms and panther martin shads, a few different colors. NADA, no hits, no nothing. Water was a chilly 44 degs. :eek: It felt great to get out though and cast again, the wind only penetrated slightly through the 6 layers on....:D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Same luck for us in the river yesterday, no bass. At least we got one cat and one perch. Giving the salt a try next weekend.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Papa Bear 56 said:
Glad to see you made it out...how did the boat do...no more leaks:D :D
I wish i could say no more leaks...dang thing has a bunch more...dad was bailing and i was fishing:D ...we pulled her out again onto the dock after unloading all the stuff...:mad: :eek:

How was your mom's???

·
Registered
9,201 Posts
Steve-o said:
I wish i could say no more leaks...dang thing has a bunch more...dad was bailing and i was fishing:D ...we pulled her out again onto the dock after unloading all the stuff...:mad: :eek:

How was your mom's???
Very Fattening:D

Went fishing in the pond and threw some bait in the creek...nothing:(

·
Registered
576 Posts
Steve-o ; That's what Dads do. W e try to be there to help "the kid" out when we can.:) besides ,I'll bet he was a lot warmer bailing then you were fishing.:D :D

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Seaker said:
Steve-o ; That's what Dads do. W e try to be there to help "the kid" out when we can.:) besides ,I'll bet he was a lot warmer bailing then you were fishing.:D :D
Yeah your prolly right, he only had 7 layers up top...:D

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bruce Jr. said:
see any buffies?:D
Plenty...they should be moving out come april :D :cool:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
were takin on water!!!!! :eek: :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Steve - glad to hear your already out and about - won't be lnog now.
Might be down next weekend - Ill stop by the house.
Hope your wearin the Capt. Steve Sweatshirt on one of them layers...:D

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
IHOOKM said:
Steve - glad to hear your already out and about - won't be lnog now.
Might be down next weekend - Ill stop by the house.
Hope your wearin the Capt. Steve Sweatshirt on one of them layers...:D
John we won't be down the weekend of the 29-30th but prolly the next. I'm sure Bob would be glad to see you guys though....:D See you soon.

·
Registered
76 Posts
leak protection

Try Gluvit to fix your leak problems. It 's a wo part epoxy that has worked well for me on several boat applications.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts