BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 14"-24" schoolies are hitting Bloods from Elsinboro-Westville.The Beach Hill guys caught a bunch yesterday afternoon on the outgoing,Water temp is 42 Degrees,HRL:D

·
Registered
550 Posts
never fished for stripers in the DE...i would like to give it a try this year...just have to figure our some good places to go, LOL

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BobEver said:
Harry:

Thanks for the heads-up. Cant wait to get out there.
Bob the bite should just keep getting better.The water should gradually warm up and the Herring and Big Cows will be here before we know it,HRL:D

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
harry , when are you gonna take me and my dad out? about ready to fire up my new etec!!!!!!!bb

·
Registered
89 Posts
Awesome

We didn't run any bloods today guess we should have... Thanks for the heads up..

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm calling tommorrow to get my boat fixed and I'll be going out in the next few weeks. Fingers crossed I get one day of cows on the 31st :D before we are left with C&R and only the lawless fisherman that the night Game Wardens won't even ticket because it's to dangerous or they really even care about since they don't pay the ticket anyway?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bass

brown bob said:
harry , when are you gonna take me and my dad out? about ready to fire up my new etec!!!!!!!bb
Bob my Boat should be back in the first week of April.Anytime around then is when the Cows should show up.I'll let ya know,HRL:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts