BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the roommate out in between classes on this beautiful march day. We found 13 total in just 2 hours, 6 bass and 7 small pickeral. No perch today?! Guess cause we brought the cooler along for the perch today. :D

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think one of the best parts is your buddies wearing shorts and t-shirt like its 85* out and you wearing a hoody and jeans. :D

:bow:
Yea, those greenhorns have to learn...:D We were fishing in a refrigerator after all, water was around 41-42 degs. :cool:

WAY TO GO STEVE O!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

FC
Thanks FC. :cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I always enjoy your pictures, you're definitely doing something right. I have a quick question for you. I noticed you are having a lot of luck with that jointed repala and your buddy has it in one of those pictures. In the picture, it looks like you have a weight up the line from the lure. How are you working that thing?

You've been having more luck than me and I'm kinda new at this, so I am hoping I can learn something.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Haha, good way of lookin at it dude. :cool:

Like always stevo nice job. LOL. Man ur always catchin picks. Dam. Good Job.:thumbsup:
Thanks gupp. :cool:

Looks like you both had a great day! I plan on making my first kayak trip this Saturday. I can only hope to have as much fun as you! Thanks for keeping us posted.
Tom.
Any time sic yakker, good luck saturday. :cool:

I always enjoy your pictures, you're definitely doing something right. I have a quick question for you. I noticed you are having a lot of luck with that jointed repala and your buddy has it in one of those pictures. In the picture, it looks like you have a weight up the line from the lure. How are you working that thing?

You've been having more luck than me and I'm kinda new at this, so I am hoping I can learn something.
Email sent. :cool:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Went out yesterday trying for LMB and picks.....nada. Walked the entire bank of the lake and covered a ton of water. Still a little too cold maybe since I'm a bit farther North?? I even donned the waders and went out farther onto a shallow with a deep drop and nothing. Saw some others fishing and nothing happening.

Steve-o, wtg dude.....I'm trying not to give us Steve's a bad name but not helping much. Soon it will turn on up here in central NJ. Back to the river for big catties and resident stripers

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Went out yesterday trying for LMB and picks.....nada. Walked the entire bank of the lake and covered a ton of water. Still a little too cold maybe since I'm a bit farther North?? I even donned the waders and went out farther onto a shallow with a deep drop and nothing. Saw some others fishing and nothing happening.

Steve-o, wtg dude.....I'm trying not to give us Steve's a bad name but not helping much. Soon it will turn on up here in central NJ. Back to the river for big catties and resident stripers
Keep at it dude, things will warm up everyday. Change tactics until you find them. Change retrieval speeds, colors, depths etc. :cool:

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice job!:thumbsup: Little cold to be in shorts.
Get ready for WW. When does the big boat (FG) go in the water? I have some guys want to book a couple of trips and was wondering when you guys start up.
Brian
Thanks Brian. The Fins and Grins should be ready to roll after this next week. Give Capt. Jim a call to set up some dates. We look forward to havng you guys aboard! :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.