BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
spring break coincided with my birthday and what better way to spend it than with my 15yo son fishing out of miami. We fished offshore tues, weds, and thursday with tarpon fishing at night on wed and thursday. Over the 3 days we caught 11 species of fish... King Mackeral to 30lb, mahi to 22lbs, tarpon in the 70-90lb class on 20lb test, also caught Mutton Snapper, ramurra, massive bonito(falsies), yellowtail, barracuda, and to top it off a fat 22lb Cobia and more... Thanks to my friend Brad Coren on the Billable Hours... Captain Dave Kostyo of Knot Nancy Charters for a great week of fishing... If you have the chance to fish with Capt Dave i recommend it highly!!!

bring on the tuna!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I've fished with Dave a number of years ago. Very good fisherman and very nice fellow. Not as jaded as some of the Miami area captains towards "tourists." Also, very reasonable.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
fishes out of Haulover inlet.. TNT marina 135th and Biscayne
gee whiz, shoulda knocked on my door for a beer... I live right down the block from TNT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.