·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are three reasons why the spring run needs to explode right now;

#1 -American Idol
#2 - Big Brother
#3 - Dancing With The Stars...

If I get stuck in the house while my wife watches these shows one more night my head will explode. :eek: I can't take dumb TV any more, I've got to go fishing. Now it's off to the basement for the 1000th time to make sure everything is ready for my next fishing trip.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I live with my mom and my 17 yr old sister
Constint retart tv
I can't even go into my basement any more because I've been through all my stuff so much it bored me

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
3 reasons I need the season to wait a few weeks:
1) Spare bathroom project not done
2) Laundry room project not done
3) Last full season before my kid is born...can't afford to miss this one!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Don't forget biggest loser. My wife just loves watching fat people exercise as she makes fun of me for being on the barn:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gone_fishing said:
3 reasons I need the season to wait a few weeks:
1) Spare bathroom project not done
2) Laundry room project not done
3) Last full season before my kid is born...can't afford to miss this one!
Congrats on reason #3 - guess we all know now why #1 & #2 aren't done :D

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Rhino...thanks on #3...#1 and #2 went from a simple dryer relocation to a full scale gut with asbestos, termites, electrical, plumbing, and tile issues. I am nearly done!!! Meeting at Viking Yachts the 11th. I plan on fishing that afternoon and night.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gone_fishing said:
Meeting at Viking Yachts the 11th.
Who are you meeting with? A friend of mine is married to one of the owners' daughter.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kbartler said:
You guys should learn how to surf. Or not.. it is already crowed enough
I do, but I live an hour and a half from the beach. :( And your right, everyone else don't bother taking it up, it's a dumb sport - especially for old guys like me. :rolleyes: And people ***** about fishing spots being crowded. Nothing like showing up to a break to see 15 guys already in the water with 3 or 5 locals hogging all the good waves. :eek: That's when I get the rod out and fish the same jetty :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
RhinoScores said:
I do, but I live an hour and a half from the beach. :( And your right, everyone else don't bother taking it up, it's a dumb sport - especially for old guys like me. :rolleyes: And people ***** about fishing spots being crowded. Nothing like showing up to a break to see 15 guys already in the water with 3 or 5 locals hogging all the good waves. :eek: That's when I get the rod out and fish the same jetty :D
Sorry, I think I may be one of those 3 or 5. Sorry, But hey we do live here. Cherry hill is only an hour away. Not too bad of a drive. And yes it is allways a good idea to bring the poles too! You never know. I keep one with a few plugs in my car all the time

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kbartler said:
Sorry, I think I may be one of those 3 or 5. Sorry, But hey we do live here. Cherry hill is only an hour away. Not too bad of a drive. And yes it is allways a good idea to bring the poles too! You never know. I keep one with a few plugs in my car all the time
I just noticed your location, and you're correct that you were probably one of the 3-5 jerks :D . But you're probably a much better surfer than this old guy, so I'm a little bit envious of that. And a lot envious that you get to live at the beach. Dude - next time let the old guy get at least one nice wave, I'll remember it for a long time.

·
Registered
263 Posts
RhinoScores said:
Here are three reasons why the spring run needs to explode right now;

#1 -American Idol
#2 - Big Brother
#3 - Dancing With The Stars...

If I get stuck in the house while my wife watches these shows one more night my head will explode. :eek: I can't take dumb TV any more, I've got to go fishing. Now it's off to the basement for the 1000th time to make sure everything is ready for my next fishing trip.
i am with you!!
reality tv has just turned into drama not like the survivor to play the game and win the millions

1 - 20 of 21 Posts