BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, had a trip scheduled for Saturday that needed to post pone. As such, I've set up a trip to target some more BIG FLUKE! Fishing has been good with lots of nice fish up to the 7lb. to 8lb. range coming in just about every day. The trip will be an eight hour, and the cost is $110 per person. Let me know if you're interested. Right now, we have THREE OPEN SPOTS and they will fill up quick!

We may be away from the computer, so if you'd like a spot...BE SURE TO CALL!!!

Thanks!

[ 09-02-2005, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Marty - you're in! Can't wait to get out and have some big FLUKE hit the deck with ya'.

I'll give you a holler tomorrow with what time we'll be leaving and such.

·
Banned
2,856 Posts
Adam I just called you. If there is a spot left count me in.
609-440-1927

[ 09-01-2005, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: TSStriper ]

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Geez Adam, I wanted to go, but Mary Poppins insists I go to Bermuda. :D :D

Have a good safe trip, guys and limit out!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tim, wish you could have made it!

Dick, likewise! Hopefully, fishin' will still be real good when you get back from Bermuda, and you'll be able to get a few nice fluke fillets for the freezer!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've seen some of your photos here, and they're impressive. I'm in need of some serious help - I've caught a ton of flatties between 4 & 6 lbs and every year I get a 7 or 8 lb'er but I NEED TO CATCH A 10 LB OR BETTER DOORMAT! I share expenses on a 25' C-Hawk and we fish offshore near L.B.I. & A.C. with decent sucess. However, we can't seem to stick the elusive double digit flukezilla we have become obsessed with. I know I should shut up and be happy with what we consistently catch but I'm driven to catch a fish this size. I have off on Mondays & Fridays. How often do you have openings? PLEASE HELP A SICK FISHERMAN.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ulackfocus, I have availability on most Mondays and Fridays thru the month of September. Fishing for fluke should be good the entire time, barring any hurricanes messing things up. Let me know how many guys you have. On an open boat, I need at least three to sail. Look forward to having you aboard! We have taken some real nice fish this season.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts