BASS BARN banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ever since he discovered That using the potty is awesome, we just can't keep clothes on the little guy. yesterday he jumped up into our front bay window , naked as a jaybird. yelling to his poppop. for you ladies out there the little sheet has a bright future.:D

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
AHH Jesus. Better get Loopy and the HOME DEPOT GUY on this RIGHT AWAY !!!

CODE BLUE

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
my middle son when he was first out of diapers, discovered peeing outdoors on a fishing trip. the kid would rather pee outside then in the toilet. my wife used to get pissed. he would run out the door and head for the backside of the garage and let her rip :eek:

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my middle son when he was first out of diapers, discovered peeing outdoors on a fishing trip. the kid would rather pee outside then in the toilet. my wife used to get pissed. he would run out the door and head for the backside of the garage and let her rip :eek:
that would save my septic tank

·
Registered
1,791 Posts

Geez, i still do that..is that not acceptable behavior anymore?:huh::D

·
Registered
24,070 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
One of my earliest memories...

...in life was way back in the 50's when i had just recently been potty trained and was able to use a stool to get up on the commode. I was so proud of myself that I wanted everyone to know just how accomplished I was :) One day one of my mom's more attractive friends had come over and I figured it was more than a coincidence that I needed to take a dump so I ran to the bathroom left the door wide open and hollered to get the pretty ladies attention. In my rush I lost my balance and fell of the stool bare but into the open commode, just in time for her to see the whole ordeal...for some reason i never felt the need to try to impress anyone in that same way ever again :O)

Mike

PS: Enjoy the innocense of his youth, they grow up oh so fast:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts