BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Selling for 2 reasons
2 boat owner and slip prices ain't cheap
Just found out twins will be here in the fall. So the boss said this one HAS TO GO....
1983 31' JC Casco bay repowered in 1999 with 370HP volvo diesel. Economical 19kt [email protected]
1kw generator.
Furuno Colorscope, Furuno 4kw Radar, Northstar 951xd, Northstar 800 Loran, 2 VHF's, Stereo/CD, Floscan
Outriggers, swivel rod holders, HUGE insulated fishbox, rocket launcher, 2 anchor setup with pothauler.
This turnkey boat is setup for everything from flounder to tuna.
$67,500 Very negotiable
Many additional pictures available upon request
[email protected]
Thanks

[ 04-26-2006, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: ttmako ]

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bus heater in wheelhouse for thos late October canyon runs and December tog trips.
Just detailed in water ready to demo
survey available

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Glass I have that boats big brother. Great ride don't worry about putting to much on her.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its a glass hull and built like a tank.
Thanks fishpicker
Yours must be really nice.
how long have you had yours

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
My boat was built in 79 then sat in a yard for about 7 years. The guy that I bought her from refurbished her to almost showroom new condition. He only sold it because it is slow 10 knot. I have been in so real knee knockers even blasted out a window the first year that I got her and she just laugh it off.

JC stopped making the 40 I think that they are back to building the bigger boats.

Who ever buys this rig has a solid boat under them. Hopefully Ya ain't gonna put it through the hell that I but mine in, But if ya do don't worry she'll just laugh it off.

After my old boat was burned down I looked at boat from Maine to South Carolina must have been at least 500 boats. I'm glad that I went with the JC.

TTMAKO you might want to put that rig in National Fishermen 31 JC seem to go fast in there.

[ 12-09-2005, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: Fishpicker ]

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great boat to start offsore fishing.
Where else can you get a time proven diesel
sportfisherman in turnkey condition for
$67,500
Going in the national fisherman in January

1 - 20 of 79 Posts