BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

just click for bigger pix

When I lived in South Jersey, so very long ago, in Bay Shore West and the water was clean and loaded with fish. I could just throw out any plug or bucktail and a weakie would hit the lure almost every time.

My how the world has changed! Even Wildwood had over a dozen night clubs that had live bands and thousands of hot chicks that came down from New York and Philly. I was a cool guy that made a above middle class income working at the infamous Magnesite Plant at Cape May Point. I belonged to the United Steel Workers of America Union so I had big paychecks, but everyone hated me!!
Fishing every day and the nightclubs at night! What a wonderful life I had.
I had some wonderful fishing stuff, but I also had some wonderful cars...... a Z28 Camaro and a 396 Chevelle! ...... and a beachfront apartment at Angelsea Beach Colony. That was great so many years ago.
Now looking back........ all the mini skirts and all the G string bikinis. The best part of my life was the wonderful fishing I had. I'm a super handsome physically fit guy with neat threads that plays a guitar, but the greatest thrill of all was the huge weaks smacking the lures with my light tackle.
Where did all the time go? I blinked and it is now 2008!
Every time I go to the shore now, I grab a great lunch at the Lobster House and think about the great times that I had.
I wish I had a time machine.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
filletone said:
Nice pants!:D
Thanks....... you can't buy them anymore! Double knit is a thing of the past! Only good on thin guys, like me!! LOL

So many chicks liked my cool threads! I had way more than my share, what can I say? Funny cloths, long hair, Beatles records on my 8 track........ priceless!

"Yo.... yo..... ma"
"Scuze me while I kiss the sky"

I wish I had a time machine.

·
Registered
7,811 Posts
At the rate we seem to be losing our fisheries, bait species etc, we will be looking back at now and saying remember the good old days.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts