BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the ROCK ON and myself will be there and I wouldn't count out the MUG and RAGIN CAJUN but what other barner's are takeing the trip.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Hopefully the new HILL BOAT aka Phoebe-Lynn 2, Will be making the run. I should have it by then. If so, watch out.

CHILLY
Team Fountain

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by BigBites:
I know the ROCK ON and myself will be there and I wouldn't count out the MUG and RAGIN CAJUN but what other barner's are takeing the trip.
We are having our diesel taking out and having 4 250 Mercs put on the back of the football field :D

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chilly did you by a 31 Team waterfountain or are you in a Team donkey boat

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Skip you fit right in with the good ol boys down there.You could troll like 50 lines

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DONZI

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whatever you are in they are both nice. just having fun.I think Bob may have told me that HINCH'S has 93OCT

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Len I will be there in my boat with Rottn Capt. and the rEELmASTERbAITER. Hopfully Guns or Moses can make it one day as well. I plan on taking the Stars and Stripes home with me ;)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome!!!! but about taking it home well we will just wait and see about that. Terminies can't help ya here :D

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm pretty sure there was over 100 boats last year.We plan on making the run on day 1 , day 2 is up in the air,hpefully it won't matter ;)

·
Registered
808 Posts
there was close to 200 boats last year. How far is the run from Cape May. Hopefully I will be in the water by then.

CHILLY

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1st let the cat out of bag. what's in front of the new 250's chilly

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Len who can help me with ramp information?

Chris now why are you trying to take my money, I'm just a little ol Rookie at this stuff.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
From the canal it like 140nm.It's all up to the Del Bay though. When we left last year it was smooth 2ft chop at 30knts up to Salem then we opened it up in the C&D canal. When we got to CHESSY we stayed at about 35 to 40 knts and got to the BAY Bridge Marina in 3-1/2hrs. On the way home was a different story 4-1/2 hrs the Del Bay was trash and at low tide

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You can call Bob Flocklen the ASA director or try the Marina :confused: not really sure

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
{quoted by bigBites}
Terminies can't help ya here
Now whats the best bakery in Philly got ta do wit it LOL :D ;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts