BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK it wasnt pretty out there today but I had a chance finally to get a line wet....Fished with some shabby bunker and decent clams in 6-8 ft of dirty water...Better bites and bigger sized fish on the bunker than clam.....My cousins and I fished for a few hours in that awful south wind against the tide and managed 5 shorts to 25in and 1 keeper at 34in and 15 1/2 lb on the scale...Fishing over your anchor all day is not too fun, wasnt the best weather conditions but my hands got fishy....
One of my stripers in diapers....

Cousins keeper

Other cousins baby striper

My hot shot cousin deserved this, bunker carnage from a cast...hahahaha....

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Well it's about time I didn't think it was spring yet no Hooker reports.(and everyone getting mad :D) Glad to see you got some action. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Congratulations Hooker! I was thinking about you today...wondering what you were up to. Now I know. Thank you for reporting.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Great job. ..I can only hope for a smoothride and no mechanical issues. ... Fishing with my friend makes the day that more fun! !

·
Registered
701 Posts
So what time can I try tofollow you Sat am? :D

·
Registered
355 Posts
Thanks for the report, Gordon. Now I know it's spring.:yahooo: See ya out there.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Don't know where you are fishing in the bay, but we are already catching these up in the river:DCatch em up

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Nice job Gordon, your cousins fish was a fattie:D

Way to go and thanks for the report...Bet it felt good to get out for the first trip:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't know where you are fishing in the bay, but we are already catching these up in the river:DCatch em up[/QUOTE

Yea so I've been hearing. Good stuff. Water 49-50

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
thanks for the temp...water is warming a little..hope to get out sunday and Monday looks like a blow out

·
Registered
757 Posts
Tried it yesterday myself wind really came up around dark. Glad to see some fish in the bay. Way to get them. I'm goin saturday as well.

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
just so you know.. when you posted the pic it went to your photobucket acct and that one pic that you tried to take the back ground out of is the next pic.. but now i know where you been getting them at.. see you out there
Don't know where you are fishing in the bay, but we are already catching these up in the river:DCatch em up

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.