BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following is our open boat availability for the week as of now. I will change it as the availability changes.

With the warm temperatures in the forcast things should continue and even get better out there.
We will be bucktailing in the rips, and chunking clams in the Delaware Bay if the weather cooperates. If it is too rough out there we will be chunking clams in the backwater.

The past week was slow in the rips, but hot in the Delaware Bay, we had fish to 35 pounds out there and a lot of action on clams. The fish are fat, and they are feeding, we saw water temperatures as high as 52.5 yesterday, with this the fishing should get better, and the fish should get really active.

This is the schedule for the week of April 19 to 25:

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21: 3 open spots in the morning. 6 open spots in the afternoon, or a private charter.

THURSDAY, APRIL 22: 4 open spots in the morning, and 6 open spots or a private charter in the afternoon.

FRIDAY, APRIL 23 Morning and Afternoon available with 6 open boat spots, or available for private charter.

If you would like to get on an open boat trip other than this week, that is not listed here, You can call for future open dates, we are booking them daily, you can reserve a spot and we will fill the boat around you. We are booking open boat drum, flounder, and tuna trips too.

Please call with any questions, we look forward to fishing with you on the STALKER!

[ 04-19-2004, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Tomorrow 4-21-04

We have 3 spots available for a morning trip!
It's $75 a person

We will be fishing the D-bay and this is how we did today!

If you would like to go, give Capt. Jeremy a call @ (609)231-9611
-------------------

We fished the D-bay today. We left the dock at around 7AM. We had Vern, BBunker and Tom with us today. As I pulled up the the spot I had alot of marks! We had out first striper in the boat by 8:30AM. By 9AM we had our first Drumfish Yes that's right... Drumfish, which Vern caught. We ended the day with a total of 22 Stripers(to around 36") and 2 Drumfishin the 30lb range.

I lost count of how many bites we had...But what I can say is..Alot,Alot of bites!

We had between 51 and 53 degree water temps today and most of the fish were caught during the flood tide!

And of course the fish were caught on fresh clams!

Capt. Jeremy will be posting the pictures later.

And I'd like to thank the guys that fished with us today for doing a great job and fishing hard!

Thanks guy's!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Skip, you guys are a class act. It is so rare that a skipper thanks the anglers for fishing hard. So many times a charter capt. might look like they aren't putting the people on fish or in other words aren't doing their job, when; the people on board aren't even keeping the bait in the water or are just not good fishermen. Thanks for treating your customers with respect and for working hard and getting them fish.
skip (small s and not Capt. Skip (capital S)

·
Registered
155 Posts
I had the pleasure of fishing on the Stalker with Captain Skip and Captain Jeremy. I had such a great expirence on my first trip that two days later I brought my daughter along. They have such a great attidude towards their customers. If anyone wants to have a great day of fishing you have got to give them a shot!! I have been bragging at work about what terrific boat you have. Hope to see you soon, MrLucky(Vinnie).

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
sunday?

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
You bassterds - have to go to the Poconos this weekend - last weekend Im NOT free to fish.

I have a feeling there are gonna be some slobs caught if the conditions are decent.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Bunker and Mr Lucky,

We on the STALKER treat our customers as though we would like to be treated if we had chartered a boat! We're just two young guys that are pretty chill and love to fish! SOMETIMES I get a little crazy, but for the most past...I'm a joker and serious at the smae time! We have alot of great people that fish with us, and without them we wouldn't catch as many fish as we do! And that's why I like to thank them ;)

Brian,

We gotta get you some fish on the STALKER ;)

[ 04-21-2004, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: striper2278 ]

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
SKIP - we will - sorry Sundays trip had to be cancelled. I know if the w*** cooperated - we would have slayed them!

Always a great time fishing with ya!

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WE HAVE 2 SPOTS LEAVING AT 6:30 AM TOMORROW (THURSDAY 22).

If anyone is interested, please call me anytime between now and then.

We will be fishing in the Delaware bay chunking with clam, we had 16 fish to 20 lbs. today.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts