BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Make that 4/27

solid limit on a late start/late finish trip

Unbeknowst to me got to fish with Tuna John and Brian Mullaney today along with Tunalingous and 2 North jersey Pa sharpies Jeff an I forget hos "dads" Name. They put on a show on the bow and Tunajohn jumped around and caught all day on different spots on boat. Once I got the ok from Capt to mugg the bow guys I tried to contribute to the trip. Had success with a peace token double hook double rig, fishing 2 whole small greenies 2 hooks in each. Lost my biggest to the wreck as I couldnt control the fish on intitial hookset.

Capt Phil kept us in strike zone all day -thanks for the fun trip and the last second fill in call-certainly was worth the trip. Great way to end spring tog season for me.

AS usual a great group of guys to fish with -you never know who you will meet on one of these open boat trips but haven't had anything but a great experience seeing how guys fish their equipment rigs etc.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
great trip lots of fun, you put on a pretty good show yourself after the mugging:thumbsup:. Phil never quits even tho we had out boat limit by 1, playing catch n release.
always good to put faces to the posts. Hope to fish w u guys again

·
Registered
879 Posts
Sounds like a great day Tom. I was so jealous when i saw you Sat night. I wanted to drive home and get my boat. Glad some good reports were made this spring…unfortunately I didn't contribute to any. See you on the docks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts