BASS BARN banner

4-B's Fishing Reports 6/5 - 6/30 2005

2K views 47 replies 18 participants last post by  OneMoreDrift 
#1 ·
What's a 4-B ????
Barnegat Bay B*** Barner's..........

With the growing membership of Barnegat Bay Boaters and Fishermen let see if a featured
weekly thread will go-over here in the Homeport
Forum for this wonderful area of New Jersey..

So Here is a Map and The Weather..
Barnegat Bay Map
Barnegat Bay Weather
Go Fishing !!! And Let's Here About It,,,

Thanks,,
-------------------------------------------------

[ 06-16-2005, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

See less See more
#4 ·
thank you nightstrikes!!!!

been up north for two weeks too long. some local friends said the catch in still good on the inside. they have been fishing at dusk and dawn on kayaks with plastics and plugs and having success with mostly slot bass, and some big 'uns too. last weekend up north and will be back to second home for rest of summer!!! have set up a wireless connection at shore house so we can post asap. good luck to everyone going out this week and weekend. see y'all out there soon.

jj

#12 ·
Pocket Rocket fished Sat in JCAA out of Barnaget. Went north 6 miles in 50 ft depth took two keepers 17 and 19 fish, but there were many in the 161/4 there also. We fished all the way up to Manasquan nada.

#15 ·
i was in Costa rica this past weekend pulling in 130lbs. sails and some tuna. Fantastic experience, but i'm back now and ready for Striper season Party II (getting out of the bay and hitting the big ones on Bunker and trolling rigs) so basically i wanted to ask you all how the fishing has been in my absence. Have you all been heading out of the inlet with bunker? are they still by the sods or are they all moving out now? Bunker? have you guys been hitting schools of them outside of the inlet. how about the trolling front? any news would be great.
thanks

#16 ·
One More Drift, very picky fishing with most boats getting no bass. The nice thing is that most of the fish are over 20 pounds. We boated one and dropped two yesterday.

Deanald, welcome back. The inside bass fishery has slowed down considerably. It takes a lot more planning now to get them inside. I have been heading outside.

#21 ·
Good Luck Darren................

#22 ·
Got out friday night with wife and kids 7-9:30 and we landed 12 stripers and lost a few more.It worked out perfectly,bite slowed as we ran out of bait and by than the kids were exhausted.Good luck to all over the weekend,Were headed south to chicoteque Island virgina for a few days.

#26 ·
went out last weekend with minimal sucess- friday ngiht/sat morn trip- one slot @25. skates galore inside, dogfish on the outside. small pods of bunker. lotta people snagging them, but saw no boats nail any bass. we got bit off a few times in a nice spot and saw some other people get bit off livelining bunker there too. bents rods are better than nothin and not a complete skunk.

will be down all week next week. looking to surf fish mostly before fiancee wakes up.

jj

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.