BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.
I need to unload. I had a restaurant I sold and Have some computer towers I need to see. No monitors or kayboards to go with it.. Just the cpu part. All are in perfect working order with no problems other than some minor cosmetic dings in the top of the case.

#1. 2.6 Ghz Celeron, 40 GB hard drive , 52x speed cd-rw drive, Floppy drive, 224 megs ram.

#2. 1.83 Ghz , 80 GB hard drive , Floppy Drive , 256 megs ram , 52x speed cd-rw

#3. Intel 2.6 Ghz , 40 gb hard drive , 224 Megs ram, Floppy, DVD writer Pioneer a205

#4. Intel 2.0 Ghz , 150 Gb hard drive, 224 megs ram, floppy, dvd Burner A205 .

Make offers. Need to sell these asap.. I need a pickup truck

thanks

Email me at
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I think you would have an easier time if you listed an asking price. IMO, listing a bunch of stuff for sale without brand is not enough to make a decent offer. Are these PC's brand name? Do they come with monitor's, keyboard, mouse, what software is on them?

PS I asked you about the tile cutter and you just bumped the post.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sent you email about the cutter and a pic.. Looking for 50 for the cutter. its an mk170.. New at home depot for 199
Jim

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also.. I dont know if they are brand name or not.
NO KEYBOARDS OR MOUSE. JUST THE TOWERS...

Prices as Follows
#1. $150
#2 $165
#3 $175
#4 $195

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
Oingoman,
What vendor did you get the computers from? I can probably figure out if they are name brand or custom built. I might be able to help you sell them if I had more info.

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
Sent E-mail

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they are custom built.. mostly pieces from ebay, computer shows.
Need to sell fast..Pickup only
thanks

·
Registered
489 Posts
do they have an operating systen installed, if so which one?

·
Registered
36 Posts
is the price negotiable on the 2.6 ghz if so i am really interested please email me or give me your phone number i live right in turnersville will come over tonight ty rich

[ 03-24-2005, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: balboa2151 ]

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey jim just wanted to ask some more questions ? what type and make is video card and what make is hard drive ty rich

[ 03-25-2005, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: balboa2151 ]

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
depends on the system.. they all have video and lan built into the motherboard. I think most of the systems have maxtor hd's.. could be western digital.
thanks
Jim
609-314-3751

·
Registered
36 Posts
i am sry i should have been more specific. i was asking about the 2.6 ghz. you said the video cards are built into the motherboard. what model are they compared to and how much ram do they have. the reason why i am asking is because my nephew is going to use it for gaming. ty rich

1 - 20 of 21 Posts