BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my ICOM SSB IC-M600. The unit is in good working order. I have the owner's manual and a flush mount kit.

Having the SSB provides comfort being offshore and new SSB's are expensive. Why pay all that money for a new one when you really only talk on one channel. This is an opportunity to get the comfort of having a SSB at 1/2 the price.

Would like to get $500 when I go to Ebay. For Barners, I'd accept less. Considering all the good advice I get here...

[ 03-18-2005, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: kzcqch ]

·
Registered
741 Posts
You have mail!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FYI- I live in Central NJ and can be pretty flexible with my flexible if anyone wants to see the unit. Pictures are available too.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dave B- I sent you my cell number. 908.334.1476. While that is a 908 number, I live in 609 (East Windsor).

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump

·
Registered
192 Posts
Does this unit come with the antenna and everything needed to make it work? Or is it just the radio and power cord?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump it up to the top please. Good unit. Must have a AT 120 to use this.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The unit is the radio, flush mount, power wire and antenna. I don't have the wire to connect to the antenna tuner. i had to reuse it for my new sideband that I wish I did not buy.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I sent you an email. How old is this unit? No tuner? How did it function correctly? Let me know.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Capt Larry- I replied to your email, yesterday I believe.

The unit works fine. It requires the AT 120 Tuner though. I am not sure of exact age. It came of my 1990 Viking, which I bought two years ago from the original owner who kept the boat and electronics in immaculate condition. I would think he installed in new, sometime close to 1990. I believe it was only 5-6 years ago that ICOM stopped selling this model, but not sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts