BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reels and rods are in excellent condition with a few handling marks. Only used 5 times. They show like new.
Shimano 80w reels come with the original boxes and manuals. Kona rods have upgraded aftco big foot ball bearing tips and aftco bent store a butts. Easliy removed for storage. Melton Kona model # 890921.
These rod and reel combinations would retail for $6400 plus. They are being offered below retail price. Anyone into serious game fishing will know what they are purchasing. I will email pics to anyone who is interested. $ 3600.00

[ 05-05-2005, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: jakester ]

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
How many reels ???? and email me a price for the reels please ,Thanks,Vinny Bluewater Sportfishing

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Mikey my man.....Yeah we wanna add a few 80's to the arsenal.Towrds the end of the season,those BFt were averaging 70-90# and going up from there.... :eek:

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Originally posted by theREELmasterBAITER:
70-90# come on bro thats still good for the 30's and 50's. I was thinking more along the lines of 300#+ size fish! :D
Your right Bro. and we have the 25's and 50's for the average fish 70-90 compleatly covered!!! Its the ones That i said" and go up from their" I dont wanna be out gunned this year when the 200 + # BFT start ta show up,towards the end of the season ......
Mikey remember this the longer those brutes are on the better the chance they hase of burnin out,when ya cut um their meat is mush sometimes from a long drawn out battle !!!!!

[ 06-01-2005, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There are now only two rod and reel combos left. They are availble for $800.00 each. The rods alone cost that new. They are only being sold as a pair. They are in excellent condition.For pics and questions please ask.

[ 06-04-2005, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: jakester ]

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fishin'Fever I sent the pics to your email. I also have 50w's with the same rods. Any questions email for my phone number. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts