BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great crew great guys From ocnj to ocmd we got it done, 3 blue dogs, to duskys and Thresher that got a free ride to the dock. We also had a Mako bite.

Capt. Stephen
F. STOP

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thanks Captain Steve

Great crew great guys From ocnj to ocmd we got it done, 3 blue dogs, to duskys and Thresher that got a free ride to the dock. We also had a Mako bite.

Capt. Stephen
F. STOP
I have to say that Captain Steve did a fantastic job on this trip. He picked a great spot and worked very hard all day long to get us on the fish we were looking for. There was little or no wind all day which made the drift very slow. However, we constantly moved the boat to keep our lines in the slick and the effort paid off. When the big one showed up, he was ready and so was the crew. Captain Steve is a fantatic fisherman but he is a great guy as well. He shared a lot his techniques and we learned a ton about sharking.

Many of the techniques that Captain Steve wrote about in the Big Game Fishing Journal were put into action on this trip It was just a great day all around. I can't wait to get back out there again for a tuna trip with him.

The young guy in the photo was the angler and his father is standing in the photo. Two years ago the father caught a 250 lb thresher on our boat at the 28 mile wreck. It looks like the son now has bragging rights.

Thanks Captain Steve for an awesome day.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sid's Kid

Thanks for the kind words and had a great time fishing with you guys! Did i spell the boat name right???

Also congrats on your fish as well.... Val aka Warden Pass that mako was a stud i think first mako caught out of New Jersey for 2014.

Capt Steve
f.stop

·
Registered
110 Posts
It's actually "El CID" but that's OK, it's not a spelling contest..ha,ha. Let's get out again soon for tuna.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.