BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
Yeah, that is what I am looking to catch, the fish are very aggressive
I am like the only guy where I fish, who cares less about a Electric reel.
I use a break away weight, and the fish usually rocket to the surface.

Bentbutt is a must as well as a heavy duty rod holder

Captn Joe

·
Registered
279 Posts
Thats sweet Frank, now get off the internet and get on a boat man! Just cause you can't fish with me doesn't mean I don't want you to go slam some monster fish

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dude,

Get your ticket already so I don't have to always rely on Capitano Art to steam me out to the tile grounds...LOL :)

Sunday looking like a day to make a looooong run out of Manasquan.

I am flying into ACY this Friday through Tuesday.....lets try to grab a beer at the Ark if you are not working the pit.

PS We slayed the mutton snapper, grouper, kingfish and blackfin tuner out of Key West on our 4 day over NYE.....that Josh boy knows a thing or two about fishing.....good times were had by all.

Tight Lines,

Frank

Thats sweet Frank, now get off the internet and get on a boat man! Just cause you can't fish with me doesn't mean I don't want you to go slam some monster fish

·
Registered
279 Posts
Im doin it now Frank. Keep me posted about when you wanna go, this weekend is really tough for me, but I might be able to swing it for some golden delicious

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's all up to the man in the wheelhouse.....pm me your cell and I will keep you posted. If you are too busy studying and your girl needs someone to "chaparone" her to the movies, I will consider.......j/k :p

Tight Lines,

Frank

Im doin it now Frank. Keep me posted about when you wanna go, this weekend is really tough for me, but I might be able to swing it for some golden delicious

·
Registered
537 Posts
Dude,

Get your ticket already so I don't have to always rely on Capitano Art to steam me out to the tile grounds...LOL :)

Sunday looking like a day to make a looooong run out of Manasquan.

I am flying into ACY this Friday through Tuesday.....lets try to grab a beer at the Ark if you are not working the pit.

PS We slayed the mutton snapper, grouper, kingfish and blackfin tuner out of Key West on our 4 day over NYE.....that Josh boy knows a thing or two about fishing.....good times were had by all.

Tight Lines,

Frank
Whose this Josh boy???? Joe don't worry i will teach you a thing or two later :razz::razz:

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Frank how did the 18 hold up. And btw I like my grouper blackened:D
Can't wait to see some pictures.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Great trip guys

Josh, how many keepers did you throw back on that trip? And if you really want to throw the gauntlet down im game for a challenge. Or does your @ss still hurt from the last time I kicked it blackfishing?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Great trip guys

Josh, how many keepers did you throw back on that trip? And if you really want to throw the gauntlet down im game for a challenge. Or does your @ss still hurt from the last time I kicked it blackfishing?

Thems is fightin words right there.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Great trip guys

All joking aside Joe i threw back many many legal size yellowtails and strawberries.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jimbo,

Your sweet sixteen is still a virgin.....I didnt want to punish her but she shore enjoyed to trip 70 miles west of Key West....

Josh has her and will bring to the boat on Saturday.

Thanks for the loaner.....love the baby blue hollow core....matches my crocs;)

Tight Lines,

Frank

1 - 13 of 13 Posts