BASS BARN banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a ride North in search of bass on bunker out front only to find blues on bay anchovies :( Of course there was a good bite the day before :rolleyes: It's amazing what a little shift in wind direction can do :mad:

Ater a two day skunking (my other skunk report is in the Delaware Bay forum), I'm going to take a few days off with hopes that things will improve for me after this weather moves through

Down but not out!

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Not exactly the type of report I was looking for.
Probably not what you wanted to report either. :cool:

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Wanderer- there is still hope. Ron meant North North- not DB North. They are out there.

Ron- sometimes you get the bear....sorry bro brother.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
You'll get'em next time!
Thanks for the report Ron.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Ron,
Just remember low pressure slow fishing. High pressure, good fishing. You hit some nice days and high pressure the fishing should be good.

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Shenanigans II:
Dude had the same problem that day LOL
Ya know...the name of your vessel rings a bell. My guess is were were running around in the same circles much the say on Wednesday. From what I'm hearing now we should have ran South :(

Don't ya hate that!

Something tells me I'll be seing ya soon ;)

[ 06-03-2005, 07:21 AM: Message edited by: Ron Redington ]

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by CYCLOPS30:
You'll get'em next time!
Thanks for the report Ron.
Anytime Pat!

Monday and Tuesady were two days which we made all the wrong decisions. Tuesday we went to the bay and should have gone to the ocean. Wednesday we went North and should have gone South. I guess that's what keeps us fishing. Could you imagine how booring it would be if ya bailed'em on every trip ;)

I know! That's the kinda booring you wouldn't mind.

PS. please tell Dawn I'm sorry for not saying hello to her the other night. Leigh Ann and I had to make tracks asap to relieve our neighbor from watching the kids

Hi Dawn

·
Premium Member
18,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by Captblock:
Ron,
Just remember low pressure slow fishing. High pressure, good fishing. You hit some nice days and high pressure the fishing should be good.
I'll remember that Block

·
Registered
912 Posts
Originally posted by Ron Redington:
Tuesday we went to the bay and should have gone to the ocean. Wednesday we went North and should have gone South.

Story of my life :D

Brian

[ 06-03-2005, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: 445 supermag ]

·
Registered
13,997 Posts
Originally posted by Captblock:
Ron,
Pretty sure it was high pressure on the days he was fishing.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
well BOSS bro. good try as always,Now after your break,Get out and get some drumfish ,they should catch fire 2 days before thruogh 2 days after this new moon Phase !!!!!

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Same here Ron...same deal. Oh well. We'll get um.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Originally posted by TWIN D'S:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Captblock:
Ron,
Pretty sure it was high pressure on the days he was fishing. </font>[/QUOTE]There is one exception, when a front passes through and high pressure moves back in, fish may not feed for 24 hours. When your ears start popping when you are up in airplane, do you feel like eating? :D

[ 06-03-2005, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: Captblock ]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts