1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Date: Saturday 5/21/05
Where: Island Beach State Park
The Reason To Beat Team StriperSurf

How would you like to spend the day surf fishing,jetty fishing or kayak fishing at beautiful IBSP with a chance to win many prizes from some well known fishing companies that sponser this event.How would you like to be included on our Team BassBarn and take part in winning the Beating on the Beach inside tourny against another NJ Fishing Website (SSc)
and becoming Surf Fishing Champions for 2005 ???
If thats not reason enough how about just coming out and hanging with a bunch of Barner's ?

Here is our list so far-
Ardmore Bill
BassCharger
BassPirate
BayRat
Bay Stalker
BEACHBASSARD
Bgsdad
Budry44
Chris Dugan
CSStriper
Dante413
Design
egghead
Fishbucket
FishinFool
FlynnS
gilly21
ginntonic74
Hacker
hip
Hooked51
ihunt49
Ippomatic
jettyjock
JLITT
JoeBags
joelandamelia
johnny d
JPHooks
JustGetOndaHook
kenuloza
LamiglasMike
LBI Surfrat
Libation
Margaritaville
Mark Horn
Mch
Mike
Mik,e
Mr. Rosen again
Mullaney
Nightstrikes
PACharlie
Phil L
Ready Jetty Go
RedCherokee
ReelQuick
Rustyhook
Sheet_da_bed
sic yakker
Steve Wdz
Striper101 and his kids
Striperboy16
Striperman_131
Striperswiper217
Sudsrat
SurfGhost
Topcat
TSStriper
Ty

------------------------------------------------
Quite a TEAM shaping up here,and you can be included.Just stop over to the Surf Fishing Forum and sign up under the Official Team BassBarn SignUp Thread.We would love to have you join us for some fishing and fun....
Team BassBarn Sign Up Thread
Click Here

Here are some shots from last years tournament..

Tournament T-Shirt Given To Everyone Entered Into The NJ Angler Surf Fishing Tourn.

The Trophy- Winner gets their team engraved as Surf Champion and every team member will get a chance to personally display this fine hardware.

The Prizes, How about this mount,some very fine fishing gear will be up for grabs also..

Some of last years Team BassBarns Fish,BassCharger with a early morning Slot caught on clam,BGSDAD with our biggest Striper weighed in along with some Puppy Drum that will be eiligble this year as a money fish..

Striper101 Kids in Victory Lane

*Stay Tuned For More Details on this years tournament...

So What Are You Waiting For, Join TEAMBASSBARN..
See You There,,,,,,,,,,
Thanks,,,

[ 04-07-2005, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Registered
723 Posts
i hope that the team dosent fall apart like last year. we had a long list like that and by the time it was on there wasnt no where near the amount of people.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by CLAMCHUNKER:
i hope that the team dosent fall apart like last year. we had a long list like that and by the time it was on there wasnt no where near the amount of people.
Not True Shawn,,
We did not have nearly this many people even a week before the event.More like 20 something and
we actually ended up with around 14 or so...
By the way are you joining us this year ?
I know things didn't work out over there but you are still welcome on TEAM BASSBARN...

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Steve,
I'm going to try to work something out with my brother. I'll let you know! I won't be able to make it :mad: :mad: because that's the last weekend of classes for my Capt. license. I didn't realize that when I signed up for the course back in Feb.

[ 04-07-2005, 07:20 AM: Message edited by: Striper101 ]

·
Registered
6,900 Posts
Paul , we dont need YOU we need your KIDS!! Just kidding! so far im going! hope you can make it paul!

Nick

[ 04-07-2005, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: LBI SurfRat ]

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahh, I Hate To Here That Paul,But Getting Your License Is A Bigger Deal.. Good Luck and Let Me
Know If You Are Able To Work Out Something With Your Bro and the Kids...

Thanks Man,,

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Steve,
I just got off the phone with my brother, he said he's going to ask the wife but he don't think it'll be problem. So it looks like he'll be there with my son & his!
The worst part is I already sent in my check! Oh well it's a good donation to the RFA!

Good Luck Guys!!! Next year I'll be back!

·
Registered
723 Posts
steve i may be able to fish but i wont know anything until it gets closer and i dont like saying i will be there and not show up it must be the irish in me like mullaney i dont give my word until i am sure i will be able to attend.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Striper101:
Steve,
I just got off the phone with my brother, he said he's going to ask the wife but he don't think it'll be problem. So it looks like he'll be there with my son & his!
The worst part is I already sent in my check! Oh well it's a good donation to the RFA!

Good Luck Guys!!! Next year I'll be back!
Sounds Good Paul,,
The Best To You On Getting Your Capt.License...

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
steve i may be able to fish but i wont know anything until it gets closer and i dont like saying i will be there and not show up it must be the irish in me like mullaney i dont give my word until i am sure i will be able to attend.
Cool Shawn,, Just Let Me Know For Sure About A Week Before Hand. I will need to get a list of our team members to NJAngler a few days before the tournament...

·
Registered
723 Posts
no problem now with the drum division maybe i can win something.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no problem now with the drum division maybe i can win something.
Yep, Thats A Biggie having them eligible this year.I am sure some of those brutes will be around again....

Tom Hardy/LBI photo courtesy of FishermensHeadquarters

[ 04-08-2005, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Glad To Hear That GSBB,,,Welcome to the Team....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts