BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ugly 1986 s10 blazer, v6 auto. Won't pick up any women but it gets the job done. Has towing, hd suspension package and locking diffs. Will not get stuck! I love this truck, had it for 3 years with no problem. I've towed boats up to 28' with it. The motor and trans were rebuilt 30k ago and it runs perfect. It needs tlc though, mostly cosmetic. Has 200K miles :eek: White and rust with gray int.

Selling because I got a new truck.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Were can i see this truck?I am looking for a hunting vehicle.This sounds great E-mail me some details.I live in West Deptford.Thanks

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's in Lindenwold on the White Horse Pike. Heres a pic, the boat in the back is for sale too if anyone is intersted $2500.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Will ya sell the doors seperatly? :D :D

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
300 per door, lol

I could use some four by four doors, lol

still for sale? Im ten mins away, Ill take a look

AC equipped?

(I know, 62 AC, go sixty with two windows down!)

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey castaway,

Its still for sale but another barner is interested and I said I'll hold it for him if he still wants it. It does have A/C, I converted it to r134a to make it cheaper to refill (which it will need). It also has pw, pl and a sunroof. I'm the same guy with the trailer you asked about so you can check them both out at the same time.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
lol, that would make the hitch situation easy to do eh?

hook and go!

is it road ready right now? AC isnt an issue right now, lol, but tranny shifts ok? I dont care how it looks, I have a good looking truck to showboat around in, but its no good for winter, and the girlfriend is on to me taking her outback out for snow playin, lol, dammit, I hate when they get to know ya!

those locking rears dont make it handle wierd do they? I hear its like driving a tank, wants to keep going straight

you do have clear titles in your name, right?

ive had hassles with non transferred titles, and would avoid that mess

·
Registered
11,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its road worthy as is, but could use front tires and the rear view mirror needs to be glued back on. The trans shifts solid. Yup, clear title in my name. The rear diff is a posi, so in two wheel drive it drives like a normal car. The front diff has the locker which is great when you need it!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Dave,if you can sell it goahead. Seems like good transport to me but this guy is him-haulin :rolleyes: ****

1 - 20 of 45 Posts