BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished behind margate to o.c today from 6am until 2 pm. had a few nice blues around 4lbs. 1 big run off striper and some sand sharks. no flounder where r they?

·
Registered
266 Posts
I am taking a couple of teenagers out behind OC. What i am looking for (besides fluke)is some fish action...blues would be great! What type of areas are you finding the choppers?

Thanks and good luck with the flatties.
MakoBill

·
Registered
820 Posts
Mako,
Pretty much anywhere in the inlets/back bays are producing blues in good numbers. They are taking bucktails, bait, and pretty much anything you throw at them. I would try high tide through outgoing. I slammed them on poppers last weekend on the outgoing during the day. :D Good luck.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fished again today and had 6 flatties 4 of which were keepers. as far as the blues they are everywhere. mako fish where there is water and there are blues try drifting around hard flowing water(margate bridge)and you will find them. they will eat everything.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Thanks for the comeback to both Flyfish and FlukeSnatcher. I will be out on Sunday if all goes as planned.

Tight lines
Mako
'83 22'Aquasport... Running Late

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.