BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out on the final voyage on Fin Advisor-new boat due in next week cant tell more details other than waiting on compression/engine check on new before he completes the deal.

Fished in the back this pm with mackeral, fresh bluefish and minnies. 3 anglers 11 fluke, 1 barely a keeper 2 small blues. Tough with wind blowing across channel.

Thanks Dickie for the trip on old yeller and looking forward to the New Fin Advisor AND mini advisor. Could of used mini today but would have been cold

[ 05-13-2005, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Spooled ]

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
yeah spooled that was fun but tough fishin in that wind.Well hopefully next week we should have a double splash with both new boats.I guess I have to figure out which boat to go on first. the carolina 17 should be in the water first so maybe a few trips next week on that.I should settle on the 26 sailfish friday and run her up from cape may

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Rich- it's a dream come true- 17 skiff and 26 Sailfish. congrats and hope to get the deck of that sailfish bloody with ya some day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.