BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today was kinda tough but we still managed to pull through with 12 stripers only keeping our 6 for the freezer...Largest bass was 41 1/2" and 28 lbs on the scale....I think this might have been my last trip for the striped ones in the bay with the approaching flatty season and some work days in the way..!!! Man I cant wait!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Crushing them still! Nice catch again

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Excellent!

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Surprised your not going north, last year you hit them good. Very good day, way to finish up strong. Good luck with flat ones.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I have fine tuned my fluke trolling vessel. Need to do it the 'Hooker' way! :)
Yea Kevin, I was thinking about his flounder reports from last spring where he nailed those flatties while trolling.Will have to give it a try.
:D
Oh yea,nice catch Hooker.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aw man I cant wait to start fluke fishing....I'm pumped....I took a bunch of days off and plan on beating them up...I think i'll have an opening a day or two if anyone is interested in going...Shoot me an email and i'll keep ya in mind...:thumbsup:..Must be a good net man though...haha:D

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Way to wrap up a good spring striper season, get ready for the flatties I heard they are stacked up pretty good in the back.

I have been up in Raritan bay the last few weeks having some good action with bass and monster blues:eek::D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts