BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished with a few of my friends tonight 5/4 caught a hefty amount of blues in Beesley's Pt. Had a decent striper up to the boat but it snaped my line these things happen when you don't bring the net! But fishing is warming up ill diff be out every night for the rest of the week!

H4L

H4L,FYI- I edited the Exact Location,You Might
Want To In The Future Just Give General Descriptions of Area's, Thx For The Report.NS....

[ 05-05-2004, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: NIGHTSTRIKES ]

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
LOL...read the Cape/Atlantic reports.

·
Registered
908 Posts
hipkvw...I thought that's what you were referring
to. I was thinking the same thing. Nice touch
with the signature,,,NS. LOL

[ 05-05-2004, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: earlybird ]

·
Registered
908 Posts
Also, Hooked4Life...welcome to the barn. Keep the
reports coming, just leave out exact locations.
Since you are new to the barn you wouldn't know,
but posting spots has been the center of many
heated debates. Good luck fishing the rest of the
week and maybe I'll run into you.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Hooked for life...we are just poking fun at you because this has been beat to death a million times. Just so you know for future reference, we dont post locations...just a city name and sometimes not even that much. Welcome to the Barn and thanx for the reports. Its nice to see a new guy give instead of take right off the bat. Just remember you dont want to see 10 boats in you favorite spot the next night you head out ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Relatively New and ignorant to the reasons things are done. One of the principal reasons, I would think, that a person visits a board like this one, is to find out A. How to catch certain fish and B. where to catch them. I understand too many people can spook the fish, but the Where to? just seems like it should be part of a community like this one. As I said, I don't claim to be smart and to be frank with you, I, personally, don't need that information from you. I have enough friends that fish and my past experiences along with these personal contacts supplies me with pretty near all the info I need. I just feel sorry for the novice who is in hopes that we will help them learn a few spots.

·
Registered
908 Posts
After reading CaptG's post, I understand what you
were getting at TWIN D'S. From what I've read
about this whole debate, it seems to be more of
an inshore/offshore thing. Plus, one of the spots
mentioned can be accessed by land.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Whether The Mentioned Spot Is Fish By Land or By Boat,And Can Be Fished By Either.By Far It Can
Only Handle only the Pressure of One or Two Max........

Like SomeOne Said "The HomePort Forum is the
Exception" and will be monitored as such.......
Thx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.