BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What! You dont believe me? I should have clarified....

50 pound sturgeon...lol...

Im in upstate NY on the St. Lawrence river. Couldnt get him through the hole I drilled (ice fishing obviously).

I WISH I could catch a 50 pound Striper! Best I did this year was about 20 pounds. I'll be back in April/May to try again.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
welll u should b shot than... sturgeon r on our list of endangered species.lol. wheres the pics? this is delaware bay forum not ny giants got lucky forum.again u want dry dock.lol (kiddin) maybe.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
welll u should b shot than... sturgeon r on our list of endangered species.lol. wheres the pics? this is delaware bay forum not ny giants got lucky forum.again u want dry dock.lol (kiddin) maybe.
Very difficult to get a picture of a 6 ft sturgeon through a 6 inch hole. He would not fit through the hole. Both sturgeon were released from the line. It was a heck of a fight on 4 pound test both times. True fish story this time boys.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
pOBABLY A NEW WORLD RECORD!
iF IT WEIGHED 50 POUNDS WHILE STILL IN THE WATER

Real weight around 360 pounds if you only got him through that hole :(

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how do you know he was six foot if you were looking at him through a 6" hole? :huh::huh::huh:
Look, I get it. No pic so you don't believe me. I regularly post fishing reports both good and when I get skunked. No need for me to make a special off-season visit to the forums to make a bogus fishing report.

I know he was 6 feet long because I could see him free falling from the hole in the crystal clear waters we have here in upstate NY. You can see down 50 ft in the summer months on a sunny day.

I wanted to post a good fishing report in the slow times of the year for my fellow fisherman, not get called a fraud because a pic could not be produced. Sheesh, I can google a pic of a guy holding a sturgeon and you would be none the wiser.

And I guessed 50 pounds for those of u about to ask the next obvious white trash question.

Friendly crowd here.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Nice job buddy --
Cabin fever is setting in - can't ya tell?

Keep Fishing.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
dude wasnt try to bash u too much.. but the forum name is delaware bay forum.meaning fishing or whatever in THE DELAWARE BAY....LOL. A GUY POST 2 50 LBERS AND WHAT R WE TO THINK? THE BAY IS QUITE FAR FROM DELAWARE BAY YA THINK?. TRY POSTIN IN HOMEPORT OR FREAH WATER OR THE NY FORUM .KIDDIN. BUT A PICTURE SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS AS TO A FISH STORY WHICH COULD GO EITHER WAY.LOL

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
dude wasnt try to bash u too much.. but the forum name is delaware bay forum.meaning fishing or whatever in THE DELAWARE BAY....LOL. A GUY POST 2 50 LBERS AND WHAT R WE TO THINK? THE BAY IS QUITE FAR FROM DELAWARE BAY YA THINK?. TRY POSTIN IN HOMEPORT OR FREAH WATER OR THE NY FORUM .KIDDIN. BUT A PICTURE SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS AS TO A FISH STORY WHICH COULD GO EITHER WAY.LOL
Your right bud. The point of posting 50 pounders in the D Bay forum was to get you to think Striper. I was having a bit of fun with it. Apparently your so dam stuffy that somehow it cost too much time out of your day because you were "tricked" into checking the forum. Sorry if I wasted 45 seconds of your day by you coming in here. But i'm not sorry about the 45 seconds you wasted coming in here AGAIN. Go get a life.

And like I said, I could google up a pic of a 50 pound sturgeon or 50 pound striper and you would be none the wiser. Not all of us have to make up fish stories to boost our ego. I don't make fish stories up because I think that people who do are pathetic and are missing something in life that their daddies never gave them.

Get a life.

Loser

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
ah you got me !! i have to much time on my hands. must b the fever as mentioned.keep up the grt threads i realy enkoy them.HOWEVER YOURE BOTTOM COMMENTE WERENT VERY NICE AND WAS PERSONAL ATTACK!!. BUT I CAN HANDLE IT.I WOULD GLADLY SWITCH PLACES WITH ANYONE AT MY AGE,AND WOULDNT WANT ANYONE TO B WHERE IM AT PHYSICALY.BUT HEY LIKE I SAID GRT THREAD LETS SEE SOME MORE AND THANX FOR GIVIN MY SORRY *** SOMETHIN TO READ.LOL

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ah you got me !! i have to much time on my hands. must b the fever as mentioned.keep up the grt threads i realy enkoy them.HOWEVER YOURE BOTTOM COMMENTE WERENT VERY NICE AND WAS PERSONAL ATTACK!!. BUT I CAN HANDLE IT.I WOULD GLADLY SWITCH PLACES WITH ANYONE AT MY AGE,AND WOULDNT WANT ANYONE TO B WHERE IM AT PHYSICALY.BUT HEY LIKE I SAID GRT THREAD LETS SEE SOME MORE AND THANX FOR GIVIN MY SORRY *** SOMETHIN TO READ.LOL
Didn't know being disabled gave you a free ticket to be a dick. Don't act like a dick and you won't get treated like one.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
BP don't worry about it. Anything that get this forum talkin works for me. I've always wanted to catch a sturgeon and I was planning on hittin the ice this year just never got any good ice. Good report

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
my point was .exactly yours sir in begining. i wasnt realy trying to b a male organ. part of it was funnin with u. sorry if u felt otherwise but well get through it .have a grt day n catchem up sir.p.s. if youll notice most of replies i put up have a smily face or laughing face at begining meaning to take it lightly. it did wake up forum a bit now didnt it.lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
my point was .exactly yours sir in begining. i wasnt realy trying to b a male organ. part of it was funnin with u. sorry if u felt otherwise but well get through it .have a grt day n catchem up sir.p.s. if youll notice most of replies i put up have a smily face or laughing face at begining meaning to take it lightly. it did wake up forum a bit now didnt it.lol
Yes. Maybe the thread got a bit out of hand. It did wake the forums up a bit which is good I suppose. A truce.

I'd still buy ya a beer if I saw you on the bay this spring. Have a good one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts