BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it looks like i am going to have one (1) ticket available for sunday's eagles game against the packers. right on the 50 yard line, lower level, section 120. if you are interested, e-mail me at [email protected] and let's see what we can work out. i am going myself, seating in the same section, but not in the same row. so if you are concerned about going yourself, we can work out going together if you like.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here is some more info.

it's section 120, 50 yard line behind the packers bench. the two tickets i have are one for row 6 and one for row 22. i'm gonna keep the row 6 seat for myself, but would be interested in swapping seats during the game. i think the row 22 seat is actually gonna be the better view of the game, but i think it'll be neat to be close to the sideline awhile.

i paid $400 for the pair of tickets and i only need one for myself, so i'd like to get $200 for the other. will entertain other offers.

i will have the ticket in my hand saturday morning, so i imagine we'd have to work out meeting up on sunday before the game.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts