BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home construction in age restricted 55 & over community, Cranberry Creek, on Rt 9 in Little Egg Harbor between Mystic Island and Tuckerton NJ. Great community with club house, pool and other ammenities. New home is the Fitzgerald model with upgraded exterior (level II), two bedroom, two bath, sunroom, screened in porch and many upgrades inside including upgraded cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms, upgraded carpet, counter tops and electical. Also has 2 car garage for all your fishing tackle. Address is 9 Daisy Lane. You'll have to wait up to 12 months if you build new. This home was ordered by my parents and they decided to move "on the water" (lucky me!) :D in LEH. Home is within 2 miles of marinas in either Tuckerton or Mystic Island and 20 minutes to LBI. Great home for recent retirees or to get rid of the live-in inlaws! Call me at 609-410-3903 if interested. Walk through of home is available via appointment. Asking $289,900 firm. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!

Still avialable gang, great deal. Check it out this weekend if you're in the area. Any questions call. Walk throughs avialable any time.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still available....nice place. $$$ for referrals as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts