BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thurday 6/16 - Best Big fish day of the year for us this year. Thick fog all day long made getting to where you wanted to be with the bait you wanted to have a bit difficult. Put in 10 hours of live lining just South of the Hook produced top 3 Bass 35# 37# and 42#.
Friday 6/17 - Same place same bait 1 fish for the Morning
Saturday 6/18 - Same place same bait add 50 other boats. Good bite largest weighing 28#.
Sunday 6/19 - PM fishing all alone same place same bait. Unbelievable bite produced a top fish of 38# for me and a tagged 26# for Tori my 8 year old daughter, she worked the fish to the boat by herself. Her smile was the best Fathers day gift anyone could ask for.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Dusky,
Nice catch. Boat looked really good cutting through the chop on the inside before you made the turn around the hook on Sat AM. What size dusky is that?

I guess you waited out the wind on Sunday. Two different days between the morning and afternoon. Our bite was much better on Saturday before the fleet got out there.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Goins its a 23', Great boat ! Yes we waited till 5:00 to head out Sunday. All alone with a great bite. The swell was still there but was fishable.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Thanks Dusky. The boat looks like it handled that inside slop real good on Sat. Morning. My only shot to fish was early yesterday. A couple of guys who fished the same spot the day before tried to make a run for it, but turned around. I saw you out there later in the day from land.(didn't know it was you until I read the post) Anyway, I said look at that guy. He's out there all by himself!!! Damn!!!

Thanks again for the reply.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts